. . . That's what little girls are made of! We are pleased to announce that we will be having another girl, due date probably March 20th, but I’m measuring about a week behind, so maybe more like March 27th. We are so excited about this coming addition to our family. We have attached a few of the ultrasound pictures. As was our experience last time, it was a thrill to see our baby, watch her wave her little arms and legs around, and see her heart beating.



7 comments:
Those are some nice, clear pictures! How exciting for your family! I love the anticipation and wonder of pregnancy. She looks like she's thriving! Since the girl Lisles seem to be walking in MY footsteps (heh,heh,heh, jk, right?), maybe the boy Lisle's will follow after our dad's footsteps, you know, with three girls first and then a couple boys. How's that for single minded self centeredness? Yes, the universe DOES revolve around me and, when I deem it worthy, my family! On a more serious note, I am totally excited for you!
Sorry to excite you about having two separate comments but I just have to say she is so cute! I love the thumb sucking and the little profile. It makes reality that much more concrete. Hooray for little girls!
I have some name suggestions:
-Gertrude
-Helga
-Olga
-Abish
-Brumhilda
-Ethel
What do you guys think?
I forgot "Grizelda". That's another good one.
Yay for little girls!!!! They'll be best friends! Those are really great pictures. I'm so excited for you! You thought one little girl is wonderful, it's more than twice as great with 2! Now whenever you go shopping for little girl clothes and see something cute, you have to look for it in two sizes!! Congratulations! Blow a kiss to your tummy for me, and send one Juliette's way too!
Well she is awfully cute. So excited for all of us.
maybe i should engage Paul in some name gamess!
Yea! I love girls and you two are awesome girl parents (I am sure you will be awesome boy parents also.) She is really cute and I can't wait to see the name game really get started. Can I start by suggesting Galadriel?
Post a Comment