Included among the friends was Juliette's best little friend Mayumi. They're only about two months apart in age and get really excited about seeing each other. So we're posting a little video we made of the two girls trotting around a big meadow aptly name "Big Meadows." A little background to help it make more sense: Juliette currently has an obsession with rocks. When we go on walks she is constantly picking them up and then stopping and trading her current rock out for a new one. Her word for rock is "yock" (sometimes shouted at the top of her lungs). Also her name for Mayumi is "MMmmMMmm" or something like that. You'll hear her say it if you listen. Mayumi's name for Juliette is "Jeshuba." I'm pretty sure she says that somewhere in the video too. And yes, this is shameless baby promoting because we like our little girl a lot, and yes we are just posting family videos online - although I swear I cut it for time. Enjoy!
Thirty-Fifth Chance
7 years ago
8 comments:
I IMAGINE Shenandoah is lovely this time of year.
Oops, we all forget to do things like switch accounts. That last comment was me, Heather--But don't you love the picture of Doug?
Lol, smart-aleck. I hit enter when I meant to hit tab and posted the title without the post. Thanks for noticing :-)
So Cute. She's getting so big. I remember that age when going for a walk can be a challenge...10 steps forward 10 steps back, makes adults dizzy. Love the clip. Thanks for posting.
I get so excited when you guys post a new post. Jules is darling! I love her little voice, and Mark's baby voice, and Brit's laugh. Have a great day! If Heather checks back, I love the picture of Doug! If not, I'll have to tell her myself.
If Juliette ever gets kidnapped, I swear it wasn't me. But don't check my house if it happens.
J. is getting so big. It's amazing how quickly they change. Makes all of the videos so valuable. Love you all lots. PS B. doesn't even look pregnant!
Britt,
Your daughter is stinkin' adorable! You guys look like you are doing so well! Congrats on your pregnancy, that is great! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment