Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Juliette! And Happy Easter!

Happy 3rd birthday to our sweet Juliette 2 weeks ago! Here are some pics of the event. I made her an ice cream cake because ice cream is her favorite treat. She would probably have been happy with just ice cream for her birthday, but I thought she should have a cake. Her best friend Mayumi is featured prominently in these pictures as well :) The pictures after are of Easter, which was also lots of fun!






Birthday hugs!








She got the complete collection of the Beatrix Potter books, as she already loved the Tale of Peter Rabbit, Tom Kitten and Jemima Puddle Duck.




new bike!


Vienna took a ride on Juliette's old ride on toy


And now for the Easter pics...this one of Jules decorating eggs








Easter dresses











2 comments:

JenRoth said...

Seriously cute!!! I'm glad you guys are doing well!

dmaggiemay said...

Very Fun pics!