So, in the last three months, I finished neurology, finished the first year of medical school, went to Oregon for two weeks to visit my family, went to Montana/Idaho for another week to visit more family, came back to Virginia, started doing research, went to a Family Medicine conference in Kansas City, MO, and updated the family blog. All in all, it's been a busy and fun three months (sometimes at the same time). I promise to include more details about some of these things, like the family visits and the conference, later.
In the meantime, Brittany took these pictures one day in June while I was at school. She intended to incorporate them into some sort of Father's Day present, but since Juliette didn't cooperate, she never finished. Weeks later I found them and thought they were hilarious, especially the one with her crying with the broken heart. So here they are. I'm chuckling right now just looking at them.
Thirty-Fifth Chance
7 years ago
3 comments:
It's nice to have you back in the blogging world. We (I'm speaking for all your fans) missed you. I love the picture of Juliette crying over her broken heart. Precious. Take care and good luck with the start of school.
Anny used to have that exact same overall and green polka dot shirt combo!! I was so sad when she outgrew it, it's sooo cute!!!
C'mon, I want the video of Juliette walking for the first time! :-P
Post a Comment