So, here's a video of Juliette giggling. Before you watch it I would like to explain: We've been trying to catch Juliette's giggle on video for weeks. Two nights ago, Brittany sang the Austrian Yodeler song to her. When she got to the yodeling part, Juliette went into the from-the-belly-falling-over kind of laugh. Since then she has consistently laughed when the song was repeated (and we have laughed along with her). So when we got home from church today Juliette hadn't napped and was very tired to the point that she was giggling when you said "Hi" to her. We figured this was the perfect time to catch her with the webcam. Of course, as soon as we got the camera out she decided that the song was no longer funny, thus thwarting our efforts to capture that delicious belly-laugh of hers. We still got a decent giggle out of her, though, so we're posting it. Enjoy it . . . we do.
Thirty-Fifth Chance
7 years ago
5 comments:
Wow! She has changed so much since I saw her last! She is such a cutie and I love the giggle! Brittany looks great too! Miss you guys!
Is it pathetic that you just posted this video yesterday and I've already watched it about 10 times?
Dumb dial-up. I'm sure the video is adorable. Enjoyed chatting with you last night. I'm waiting for your post highlighting various healthcare issues. Love ya.
Is it pathetic that I didn't see this until tonight! Miss you all so much. She is such a cutie. Love ya!
I am impressed that you remember the song, Brittany. Good work. Cute baby you guys have!! :) Love those giggles of hers.
Post a Comment